Friday, February 29, 2008

Mock Interview Reflection

I had my mock interview today, Friday, February 28, at 10:30am. The interview went well and was an enjoyable experience. I was interviewing for accpetance into the Physical Education Graduate Program at UGA. I have always wanted to work in sports and I feel that this program would benefit my needs. Teaching and coaching in a high school atmosphere is a area that I would like to pursue. The interview was about ten minutes and was a good experience. There were no questions that surprised me, but I wish I had been asked about my greatest accomplishment in life to date. I won't mention it here, but if you want to know then you will have to ask. I also was thrilled to hear that I would receive extra points on the interview because Mrs. Rogers was running late. Overall the interview was helpful for future interviews and was just good for experience.

1 comment:

Aaron Patrick Swiger said...

Jim,

I'm glad your interview went well. I went ahead and wrote my blog for this week and wrote about your presentation. It was interesting and really relevant. I'll see you in class.

Aaron