Thursday, January 10, 2008

Introduction of James Palmer

My name is James Palmer which you can obviously see from the title of this post. I actually do not go by James, I go by Jim. I was born in Greer, SC and I attended Shannon Forest Christian School from K-5 through the 12th grade. I am currently a junior at Clemson with a major in sport management and currently work for the Clemson athletic department in the athletic video office. I have always been a Clemson boy, in fact Clemson was the only place that I applied and I honestly cannot wait until I graduate.
In high school, I played basketball, baseball, and ran cross country. I won a state medal in cross country and participated in state tournaments for baseball, which was my favorite sport.
Overall, I enjoying watching, playing, and working in sports. I also enjoying spending time with my girlfriend and growing spiritually in my walk with God.

No comments: